Sunday, May 4, 2008

OjaiStyle Sneak Peek




We just received the images from the latest OjaiStyle photo shoot. OjaiStyle is adding more than 20 new products to the site within the next week. The first is by printmaker Linda Taylor. Her art is stunning especially if you love images of flowers -- like I do. All of her pieces are $400 --






They should be on the site in the next few days.




The second artist is one I am really excited about -- A Newman Glass Design. Katrina and I know everyone is going to love love love the funky and unique designs. We know a few of you OjaiStyle Marketplace members have been asking for more glass! It's here. Her prices start at $32.00 for the cutest key chain in the entire world (that's a fact). We cannot wait for these to be available on the site!



1 comment:

Katrina said...

Anne,

Linda Taylor's art is fabulous! The one you showcased is one of the ones I've been thinking about adding to my collection. Don't worry, there are others for you!

A Newman's glass jewelry is the buzz of hip moms in town. I've seen the fun and funky hearts on beautiful necks all around town.

Katrina