Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Eat Your Fruits and Veggies: OjaiStyle at the Ojai Farmer's Market

Having just read Oprah's 21-day vegan blog, I'm feeling a little depleted of my fruits and veggies. Oh I try to eat 45 servings a day (is that right?) but some days is harder than others. For example, today I had an avocado and some wine.

To inspire us all, I am posting some great pictures from photographer Whitney Hartmann and the Ojai Farmer's Market.


I also need some flowers!


I need to try these.

Here are some beautiful images of edible art from several OjaiStyle artists.
By Kate Hoffman. Giclee print of drawings originally seen in Edible Ojai. Printed on museum quality watercolor paper, hand signed and numbered. Edition of 100. Framed in Mahogany.Strawberry 6’x4” (framed 10”x8”). $150.00

Pears Photograph

By Cindy Pitou Burton. Sepia series print on watercolor paper, matted and framed, Large (29 ¼” x 23 ¼”) $365; Small (21” x 17”) $255.00

Posted by Picasa
By Katie Van Horne. monotype on paper, unframed, 14” x 30”$750.00


No comments: